The Shift Manager is someone who thrives on challenge and continually looks for opportunities to learn. They are as comfortable taking responsibility as they are delegating it. Shift managers understand that customer satisfaction always takes priority but efficient restaurant operations make it possible. They are friendly, positive, and enthusiastic.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must represent Lotsa and our values.
- Responsible for monitoring training and development of new employees on shift
- Lead each shift by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with all team members
- Ensure food products meet the highest of quality and safety standards.
- Develop and document processes for effective communication up, down and across the organization.
- Leads operations by enforcing policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy restaurant by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant
- Assist with labor management costs
- Follow inventory control procedures to reduce product loss
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of restaurant experience (some supervisor experience preferred)
- MUST be at least 18 years of age
- People skills and ability to manage a department ranging from 8-12 people
- Required to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Required to work in different range of climates (Warm/Cold)
- Need to be able to tolerate different allergens: Peanuts, Egg, Dairy, Gluten, Soy, Seafood, and Shellfish
- Strong customer service skills
KEEP UP WITH US
Sign up to get exclusive news & deals from LOTSA Stone Fired Pizza delivered right to your inbox.