The Assistant Manager (AM) will be responsible for our People, Processes, and Profits. They do this by maximizing guest satisfaction, growing future leaders, deliver operational excellence, and grow the business through increased sales. The AM shall focus on supporting the General Manager in every aspect of restaurant operations.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must represent Lotsa and our values.
- Build, coach, and develop teams with passion, integrity, and mutual respect.
- Manage all aspects of production, operations, marketing, and human resources.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and customer service.
- Ensure food products meet the highest of quality and safety standards.
- Develop and document processes for effective communication up, down and across the organization.
- Maintains operations by enforcing policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy restaurant by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Achieves company goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests.
- Staff and schedule appropriately to manage labor costs.
- Understanding of finance – planning, budgeting, P&L statements.
- Inventory, ordering, and food cost knowledge.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years restaurant management experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (4 year degree and/or course work in restaurant management a plus)
- As a requirement of the position, all AGM must be trained and pass a Food Safety, and Alcohol Safety Certification course.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights (Including Late Nights), weekends and holidays (50+ Hours per Week)
- Knowledge of computers (software & hardware)
- Knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, safety and security systems and procedures
- Organization, planning, and time management skills
- Track record for team building and effective management techniques
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Required to work in different range of climates (Warm/Cold)
- Need to be able to tolerate different allergens: Peanuts, Egg, Dairy, Gluten, Soy, Seafood, and Shellfish
- Must be able to stand 9-10 hours a day on average
KEEP UP WITH US
Sign up to get exclusive news & deals from LOTSA Stone Fired Pizza delivered right to your inbox.